Reference to article in a journal:
Bharti, H. 2003. Queen of the Army Ant Aenictus pachycerus (Hymenopetra, Formicidae, Aenictinae). Sociobiology 42(3): 715-718.
Reference to book:
Bingham, C.T. 1903. The fauna of British India, including Ceylon and Burma. Hymenoptera 2. Ants and cuckoo-wasps. London: Taylor & Francis. 506 pp.
Reference to chapter in book:
Watanasit, S. 2003. Evaluation of sampling method techniques for ants in rubber plantations. In: Mohamed, M., Fellowes, J. and Yamane, S. (eds.). Proceedings of the 2nd ANeT Workshop and Seminar, University of Malaysia Sabah, Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia: 87-94.
Reference to article on the Internet:
ICS. 2008.The International Commission on Stratigraphy (ICS), 2008. Accessed online at http://www.stratigraphy.org/
1. Title page with keywords, names and addresses of authors
2. Second page with Abstract
4. Materials and Methods (if any)
5. Results followed by discussion
8. Declaration letter available on Publication ethics and Malpractices webpage of the journal
Submission of articles:
Note: Before submitting the article, the authors should consult the Publication ethics and Malpractices webpage of the journal.